Your cart is currently empty.
Comprehensive Privacy Notice
1. "Responsible" for the processing of your personal data. Yanin Ruibal Pavlovich, (hereinafter the "Responsible") in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, is the "Responsible" for the treatment of the personnel that you collect from you, as "Holder" of the same. The present "Integral Privacy Notice" is the complement of any other notices of simplified or short privacy that the "Responsible" has made available to you and that serves to inform you regarding the primary and secondary purposes for which your personal data will be processed.
- Domicile of the responsible.
Tlaxcala 178 B, Col. Condesa, CP 06140, Mexico City.
- Purposes of the processing of personal data. The "Responsible", collects your personal information through various channels of obtaining, to perform any of the purposes mentioned and for which he gave us his personal data. Primary:
(i) For the purchase of products and / or services by telephone and internet;
(ii) To deliver to your store and / or home, your products and / or provide you with the services acquired;
(iii) To inform and / or contact you, regarding the status of your purchases;
(iv) For the return and / or exchange of products;
(v) By security issues of You;
(vi) For the purposes that derive from the legal framework;
(vii) To govern the commercial operations and exchange of information that is carried out by electronic means and the form of expressing consent;
(viii) For the issuance of invoices.
(i) To send you our promotions through various means;
(ii) To invite you to participate in sweepstakes, raffles and contests;
(iii) To advertise on social networks, media and information, newspapers and magazines;
(iv) To evaluate the quality of the products and services, as well as to carry out satisfaction surveys;
(v) For marketing purposes, commercial prospecting and statistical and historical purposes. You can express your refusal regarding the processing of your personal data for secondary purposes, within the following 5 business days from the time you gave your data, by sending an email to the privacy department, to the following address: hello @ yaninruibal .com, where you will be informed of the procedure to be followed so that your data will no longer be used for secondary purposes for which you do not wish your personal data to be processed.
- Personal data collected. Depending on the purposes for which you give us your personal data, we will ask for the following categories: personal identification and contact information, personal data and sensitive personal data.
- Revocation of consent. For the case you wish to revoke the consent you have given us for the processing of your personal data, you will need to send an email to: email@example.com where you will be informed of the procedure to be followed, taking into account the type of relationship that engaged with the Responsible for the treatment of your personal data.
- Limits to the use and / or disclosure of your personal data. To limit the use or disclosure of your personal data, it will be necessary to send an email to the privacy department: firstname.lastname@example.org, where you can request to be included in the internal exclusion lists of not contacting for promotional and marketing purposes. Likewise, you can register in the public registry to avoid publicity from the Federal Consumer Protection Agency, accessing the following league,
http://repep.profeco.gob.mx/. En caso de que requiera limitar su uso o divulgación para otros fines, deberá enviar su solicitud al correo citado, donde se le informará el procedimiento a seguir, tomando en consideración el tipo de relación que entabló con el Responsable para el tratamiento de sus datos personales.
- Exercise of ARCO rights To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with respect to your personal data, you must do so by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com, attaching the following information and documents:
i) Current Official Identification,
ii) Holder's full name,
iii) Clear description of the personal data subject to the exercise of the exercised right. Also, you must fill out the form that will be sent to you by email. You will have an answer by email, regarding the origin or not of the exercise of your right, within the following 20 business days of receiving your mail. Within the following 15 business days after the previous response, in the case that its right is applicable, it will be applied.
- Transfers In accordance with article 37 of the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, we could make a transfer of your national or international data, without your consent being necessary, to Governmental, Administrative and / or Judicial, municipal authorities, State or federal, subsidiaries, subsidiaries, controlling companies or those belonging to the same group of companies that operate under the same internal processes and policies, to Health Authorities, or private entities of health services, merchants, whether individuals or entities, for comply with any of the purposes indicated in this privacy notice, including those that are necessary to comply with the laws or that have been legally required to safeguard the public interest, for the procurement or administration of justice, when necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process, when necessary for the prevention or medical diagnosis, management and / or provision of health or medical services, when necessary or result from the obligations of a contract concluded or to be celebrated, or finally, to provide maintenance or compliance to legal relations between holder and Responsible.
- Modifications to the privacy notice. This privacy notice may be modified and / or updated for different reasons, including legal ones. Therefore, the "Responsible" will make available to the owner, the updated version of the privacy notice, on the website: yaninruibal.com.